This notice explains how we at Filmform collect, use and protect your information.
Svarvargatan 2, SE-112 49 Stockholm +46 (0)8-651 84 26 email@example.com MOREHIDE
Dedicated to preservation, promotion and worldwide distribution of Swedish experimental film and video art. Filmform (est. 1950) is the oldest existing organization of its kind in Sweden and is often engaged as an advisor to museums, galleries, universities and festivals. Filmform is supported by the Ministry of Culture through the Arts Grants Committee and the Swedish Arts Council.
You can visit our office and watch films from the archive or botanize among historical books and old magazines about experimental film. Just contact us and make an appointment.
|Executive director and responsible editor:||Anna-Karin Larsson|
|Staff:||Timo Menke, Karin Drake, Mats Lundell, Andreas Bertman|
|Phone:||+ 46 (0)8-651 84 26|
|Location:||Svarvargatan 2, 112 49 Stockholm (Kungsholmen)|
|Subway station:||Fridhemsplan, exit S:t Göransgatan.|
- The Filmform office is located on ground level via one single step (15 cm).
- There is no dedicated parking available outside Filmform but several parking lots are possible to use (fee charged) close to Filmform: Svarvargatan, Alströmergatan and Gjutargatan.
- Many films have either subtitles or we will provide printed transcripts according to your needs.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
Do not hesistate to contact us if you have further questions or any particular access needs!
The assessment group consists of Johan Nyberg, Joyce Ip and Anna-Karin Larsson. Its constitution represents a broad competence, with specialist knowledge of the field of experimental film and video art. Within the group there is a vast network to consult, and knowledge about the international context, which lends perspective to Swedish developments.
- Björn Norberg (Chair of the board), Writer and free lance curator
- Katarina Renman Claesson, Lawyer and Expert in Art Law and Copyright Law
- Hanna Ljungh, Artist
- Lena Essling, Curator of the film and video collection at Moderna Museet
- Lars Gustaf Andersson, Writer, Professor in Film Studies, Lund University