This notice explains how we at Filmform collect, use and protect your information.
Svarvargatan 2, SE-112 49 Stockholm +46 (0)8-651 84 26 email@example.com MOREHIDE
Filmform is a foundation dedicated to promotion, distribution and preservation of Swedish art film and experimental video. Filmform is the oldest existing organization in Sweden devoted to film and video art, often engaged as an advisor to museums, galleries, universities and festivals. Filmform is supported by the Ministry of Culture through the Arts Grants Committee and the Swedish Arts Council.
You can visit our office and watch films from the archive or botanize among historical books and old magazines about experimental film. Just contact us and make an appointment.
|Executive director:||Anna-Karin Larsson|
|Staff:||Timo Menke, Karin Drake, Mats Lundell, Joyce Ip, Andreas Bertman, Daniel A. Swarthnas|
|Phone:||+ 46 (0)8-651 84 26|
|Location:||Svarvargatan 2, 112 49 Stockholm (Kungsholmen)|
|Subway station:||Fridhemsplan, exit S:t Göransgatan.|
Our office is located on Svarvargatan 2 at Kungsholmen in Stockholm. The nearest subway station is Fridhemsplan, blue line, exit Mariebergsgatan. If you’re using the green line, head for the exit called Fleminggatan/S:t Eriksgatan for the fastest route to our building.
- The Filmform office is located on ground level via one single step (15 cm). A ramp is available for access with wheelchair.
- There is no dedicated parking available outside Filmform but several parking lots are possible to use (fee charged) close to Filmform: Svarvargatan, Alströmergatan and Gjutargatan.
- Many films have either subtitles or we will provide printed transcripts according to your needs.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
Do not hesistate to contact us if you have further questions or any particular access needs!
The assessment group consists of Johan Nyberg, Joyce Ip and Anna-Karin Larsson. Its constitution represents a broad competence, with specialist knowledge of the field of experimental film and video art. Within the group there is a vast network to consult, and knowledge about the international context, which lends perspective to Swedish developments.
- Annika Wik (Chair of the board), Ph.D. cinema studies
- Lina Selander, Artist
- Katarina Renman Claesson, Lawyer and Expert in Art Law and Copyright Law
- Björn Norberg, Curator
- Karolina Pahlén, Director of exhibitions and program at Gerlesborgsskolan
- Jan Holmberg, CEO and head curator at Ingmar Bergmans Archives