This notice explains how we at Filmform collect, use and protect your information.
Svarvargatan 2, SE-112 49 Stockholm +46 (0)8-651 84 26 firstname.lastname@example.org MOREHIDE
Dedicated to preservation, promotion and worldwide distribution of Swedish experimental film and video art. Filmform (est. 1950) is the oldest existing organization of its kind in Sweden and is often engaged as an advisor to museums, galleries, universities and festivals. Filmform is supported by the Ministry of Culture through the Arts Grants Committee and the Swedish Arts Council.
You can visit our office to watch films from the Filmform archive or explore our collection of literature on experimental film. Please contact us to make an appointment.
|Executive director and responsible editor:||Anna-Karin Larsson|
|Staff:||Timo Menke, Andreas Bertman, Mats Lundell, Elsa Forsman, Tove Appelqvist|
|Phone:||+ 46 (0)8-651 84 26|
|Location:||Svarvargatan 2, 112 49 Stockholm (Kungsholmen)|
|Subway station:||Fridhemsplan, exit S:t Göransgatan.|
- The Filmform office is located on ground level with an entrance threshold of 15 cm.
- We have no dedicated parking available outside Filmform but there are several paid parking spaces located within walking distance: Svarvargatan, Alströmergatan and Gjutargatan.
- Subtitles or transcripts are available for most films.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions or any particular access needs!
The assessment group consists of Johan Nyberg, Andreas Bertman and Anna-Karin Larsson. All members have specialist knowledge in the field of experimental film and video art as well as connections to vast networks and an expert understanding of internal contexts.
- Lars Gustaf Andersson (Chair of the board), Writer, Professor in Film Studies, Lund University
- Katarina Renman Claesson, Legal adviser at the Swedish Artists’ Association
- Hanna Ljungh, Artist
- Lena Essling, Curator, Moving Image and Performance, Moderna Museet
- Giorgiana Zachia, Head of function at Statens Konstråd